Thursday 6 August 2009

Check out my gorgeous new friend Vanessa!

I've been that wrapped up with things I forgot to tell you about the gorgeous Vanessa! I met her about a month or so ago. You can find her photos on my friends page.

My first thoughts when I met Vanessa were that she is a very warm, friendly and poised young lady. She’s in her mid thirties and is clearly a well educated and cultured lady.

To add to that she’s a strikingly attractive woman. Vanessa is particularly admired for her exceptionally beautiful feet, which she always keeps perfectly pedicured. As well as offering a girlfriend experience making her particularly suited to longer dates including lunch or dinner, Sophia also offers a mild domination service.

She particularly enjoys dining out and taking her time to get to know her dates; either at cosy country pubs or fine restaurants. Her other interests include classical music and horse riding.

With her warm, engaging personality, you will find her a wonderful companion for an evening out, and even better for an evening in!

She offers an incall service in W2 - 5mins from Paddington and Lancaster Gate Station.

Advanced bookings are appreciated.

With notice Vanessa is available to travel both nationally and internationally.

Her rates for an incall are from £200 for one hour, to £500 for a 4 hour lunch or dinner date.

Outcall rates from £450 for 2 hours.

To book a date with Vanessa, please send your email enquiry to my friend Heather who will arrange for her to meet you at heather.joy23@yahoo.co.uk

No comments: