Sunday 31 May 2009

Things I love about the summer...

- short skirts, summer dresses, skimpy tops and shorts :)
- Pimm and lemonade, lots of chilled rose and white wine
- BBQ's ... who doesn't love a good BBQ eh? :)
- country pubs and beer gardens ... no country can beat the Uk when we have sunshine for these!
- lazy days chilling in parks and countryside walks
- long days and balmy summer nights
- early mornings - I love getting up at the crack of dawn! The early bird catches the worm :-)
- picnics in the countryside ... what better way to spend a summers avo!
- weddings! People either love them or hate them. I'm a lover :) Only none of my friends are getting married this year. Boo hoooo
- ice creams and lolly pops :) - a good 'ole fashioned Mr Softy 99 with rasberry sauce... making me hungry mmmmm

No comments: